Listening to: the crunch of potato chips in my mouth
Reading: Grim Tuesday, Runemarks, and many more
Watching: D. Gray-Man
Eating: Potato chips
I felt it was about time I updated my journal, so I stole this quizzes from my nee-chan, Ryn (Xngvr)
Oh oh oh! I only had two classes today cuz we lost power at school!!! Yay!!! I don't have to take that stupid government test I didn't study for!!!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does the line say?
"Grim Tuesday" by Garth Nix - "'...earlier, as Mister Monday was always behind with his debts.'"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
To my front - my computer
To my right - a crap load of papers, art utensils, and various other things on my desk
To my left - nuttin'
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Um.... does watching Bones online count? I seriously haven't turned on the T.V. for a month.
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The whistling wind through the minuscule opening at the top of my window. It's actually pretty quiet.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 10 min. ago. I was walking the dog.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My messages and comments
9. What are you wearing?
My t-shirt from Hell, MI; jeans, socks, the normal undergarments
10. Did you dream last night?
Uh... I think so?
11. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago, talking to Ryn.
12. What are on the walls you are in?
Play posters, iMac poster, Paso Fino poster, Happy Bunny poster, a couple shelves, and a purty picture (framed by my bestest friend!)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's kinda long...
15. What was the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy books...and manga....and a trip to England, Ireland, Italy, and Japan... and a new computer!!! Perhaps provide my parents with a easy retirement someday...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I would rather mow lawns than babysit little kids...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless (in spite of) of guilt and politics,
I'd find a cure for AIDs and other horrible diseases
19. Do you like to dance?
Only been doin' it for 12 years...
20. George Bush:
Needs to have everything he says scripted. Then again. no, because he provides much needed amusement this way!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'm planning on it! Er... hoping for it..?
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
Looks like ya made it after all! (j/k)